Here is a short list of reported issues in 4.1b2/4.1b2.1 so far:
- Turn/bank control for Autopilot is broken in the VC
- Brake chute sometimes deployed when the aircraft loads
- Textures missing in the Barbro/Anita navaids scenery
- Texture mapping error on right side of cockpit (ext)
- Speed brakes are not animated
There was also a problem with the com radio which was patched in b2.1.
I also found that the Barbro/Anita navaids are sometimes not showing up in Plan-G, the excellent flight planning program that I have been using for years. I have no idea if this is a problem with the scenery or if it is a conflict in my installation. The navaids show up and work as they should inside FSX. Any users of Plan-G, please let me know if it works for you.
Please continue to post your bug reports in the forum, they are invaluable to me!