A free update that will patch Draken 5.0 and 5.0.1 to version 5.0.2 is now available here.
This is an accumulative update that will apply all changes since version 5.0.
This update will apply the following changes:
- Control surfaces will now animate correctly in Multiplayer
- The brake chute hatches are now always closed in Multiplayer
- Fixed the broken function for showing the Options dialog on startup
- The fuel system now has separate front/rear tank groups (as in the FSX version)
- Disabled OMI marker sounds as they are not used in 35J
- Fixed bad texture mapping on the main attitude indicator ball
- Miscellaneous minor bugfixes and improvements under the hood
The following changes that were added in version 5.0.1 are also included:
- Fixed errors in the FR21/FR28 communication radios
- Remodeled and retextured RB 27 and RB 28 missiles
- Corrected mapping of afterburner cooling intakes