Draken J 35J has been updated to version 5.1.2. This is a maintenance release that contains a number of bugfixes and minor enhancements.
Changes for all platforms:
- Corrected main gear vertical position (wheels not touching runway)
- Fixed attitude indicators problem in inverted flight
- Fixed canopy sealing modeling error
- Adjusted canopy glass refraction index
- Improved modeling of some objects in the cockpit
- Increased navigation lights daytime intensity
If you have already purchased version 5.0 or later, you can download the installer for free from the Patches & Updates page. Please note that you must be logged in using the same account that you used when you purchased Draken.