The problems we had with spam registrations have been resolved and registration on the website is now possible again. Thank you for you patience.
Due to increased spam activity we have temporarily disabled all e-mail based functionality while we update our security. This means that currently your purchases cannot be processed and the contact form cannot be used. These functions will be enabled as soon as the update has completed. Sorry for the disruption.
Development on a version of Draken for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 is underway. More info will follow.
We are now back online after a major system failure that required some rebuilding of the website. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Registration and login will be temporarily offline today while we update our security settings.
The latest Draken updater is available here.
This is an accumulative update that will apply all changes since version 5.0.0.
Changes in this version:
- Aircraft configuration is now saved in ProgramData folder (Windows 10 fix)
- Instrument and panel dimmer settings are now saved to configuration
- Landing and taxi lights adjusted
- Turn-bank indicator needle now centers properly
- Drop tanks are now separate tanks in the configuration
- Drop tanks animation is now disabled for instanced aircraft in multiplayer
Changes in version 5.0.2:
- Control surfaces now animate correctly in Multiplayer
- Brake chute hatches are now always closed in Multiplayer
- Fixed broken function for showing the Options dialog on startup
- Fuel system now has separate front/rear tank groups (same as in FSX version)
- Disabled OMI marker sounds (not used in 35J)
- Fixed bad texture mapping on the main attitude indicator ball
- Miscellaneous minor bugfixes and improvements under the hood
Changes in version 5.0.1:
- Fixed errors in the FR21/FR28 communication radios
- Remodeled and retextured RB 27 and RB 28 missiles
- Corrected mapping of afterburner cooling intakes