This End User License Agreement,
EULA, is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the author Bookmark AB,
BOOKMARK, regarding this computer software,
DRAKEN, and any media included in the installation.
By purchasing and/or installing DRAKEN, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA. If you do not agree to the terms in the EULA you must uninstall DRAKEN from any computer where it is installed. Disagreeing with the terms in the EULA after purchasing DRAKEN will not make you eligible to a refund.
BOOKMARK reserves the right to change the terms of the EULA at any time. Changes to the EULA will be announced on the Bookmark Simulations web site. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. The current version of the EULA is available on the Bookmark Simulations web site.
DRAKEN is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as any other intellectual property laws and treaties that may apply.
BOOKMARK retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to DRAKEN, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to use DRAKEN are limited to those expressly granted by the EULA. No other rights with respect to DRAKEN or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
Rights and limitations
- You may install DRAKEN on any number of computers for your own personal use.
- You may not distribute DRAKEN or make it available for download without the written permission of BOOKMARK.
- You may not include DRAKEN, or any individual files taken from it, in another archive or compilation without the written permission of BOOKMARK, with the following exception:
When creating and distributing additional textures (
repaints) you may include parts of the original textures from DRAKEN, provided that the creator of the original work, BOOKMARK, is credited.
- You may not use DRAKEN or any part of it to create derivative works or products that could be used for the same purpose as DRAKEN.
- You may not use DRAKEN for commercial purposes, including but not limited to charging a fee for its use, without the written permission of BOOKMARK.
BOOKMARK expressly disclaims any warranty for DRAKEN. DRAKEN is provided
as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use of DRAKEN remains with you.
In no event shall BOOKMARK be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use DRAKEN, even if BOOKMARK has been advised of the possibility of such damages.